Baked Big Ed’s Smokehaus Gouda Dip
- 1 lb shredded Big Ed’s Smokehaus Gouda cheese
- 1 ½ c milk
- 1 ½ T all purpose flour
- 1 T butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt the butter in a heavy sauce pan
- Add the flour, and whisk to combine
- Let the flour cook for 1 minute
- Slowly whisk in the milk and continue whisking until milk thickens
- Add cheese and continue to whisk until melted and sauce is smooth
- Add a dash of chili powder or cayenne to kick it up a notch or two.
Place into a baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the top begins to brown
Enjoy with tortilla chips.