Big Ed’s Smokehaus Gouda Bowtie Pasta
- 1½ lb Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 T Flour
- 3 T Butter
- 2 c Milk
- 1½ c Big Ed’s Smokehaus Gouda, shredded
- 4 oz LaClare Original Goat Cheese
- 1 c Snowfields Cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Dash Cayenne
- ½ c crumbled bacon (if desired)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare pasta according to directions on the box.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan on medium. Add flour and cook stir for a minute. Add milk and whisk. Bring to a boil. Add goat cheese and whisk until incorporated.
- Add rest of cheeses and seasonings and whisk until melted
- Pour cheese sauce over drained pasta and combine. If necessary, add more milk to loosen. Add crumbled bacon over the top for an extra bit of crunch!