Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
- 8 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 8 oz shredded Saxon Snowfields cheese
- ¼ c unsalted butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place cheese on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately.