Mini Ricotta and Gouda Cheesecakes
- 18 large rectangles graham crackers
- a good pinch of kosher salt
- 10 T unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t kosher salt
- ½ c shredded Big Ed’s Gouda
- 30 oz Lamagna whole milk ricotta
- zest of one lemon
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ½ t almond extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 f. Line 22 cupcake tins with greased paper liners, and set aside.
- In a food processor, process the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Add the salt and pulse. With the processor running, drizzle in the melted butter and process for a few seconds until the mixture clumps together. Spoon the mixture into your cupcake tins (roughly two tablespoons of the mixture per tin). Use a glass or spoon to press down firmly and evenly. Refrigerate.
- Place flour, sugar, salt, and gouda, in food processor and pulse a few times to combine and break up the gouda. Add the ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, and extracts. process until smooth. With the processor running, add the eggs one at a time.
- Spoon the mixture into your cupcake tins. Bake for 20 minutes, until the outer edges are set but the centers are still a little jiggly. Turn the oven off, open oven halfway, and leave them for about 45 minutes. Remove them from the oven and cool completely at room temperature. Chill for an hour or two, or overnight. Spoon on your jam.