Pull Apart Christmas Wreath Bread
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 8 oz Saxon Asiago Fresca cut into 1” cubes
- ¼ c melted butter
- ½ c finely grated Parmesan
- 1 T Thinly sliced basil
- 1 T. chopped parsley
- 1 T. chopped rosemary
- Marinara, warmed (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total).
- Wrap a dough square around each piece of Asiago Fresca, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a wreath (they should be touching).
- Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs. Brush on baked pizza balls. Serve warm with marinara for dipping.